H+O Structural Engineering, a growing structural engineering firm where technical engineering meets practical design, is currently seeking a creative and people-oriented Structural Engineer with a desire to grow in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will manage projects ranging from unique rehab to large multi-story structures in all material types (wood, steel, and concrete). Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Independently manage projects of varying complexity and size.
• Management and mentoring junior engineers.
• Perform structural analysis, design, and detailing of wood, steel, and concrete structures.
• Modeling and production of design drawings in Revit.
• Contribute to the results-driven culture with new ideas and solutions.
• Communicating and coordinating with architects, owners, and contractors.
• Attend client meetings and promote the ultimate customer experience
• Manage construction administration services including shop drawing/RFI review and site visits.
In addition to being energetic and driven with serious attention to detail, the ideal candidate will have the following:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and deliver a product to our clients that exceeds their expectations.
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Master of Science is preferred).
• Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in structural engineering field.
• Professional Engineering license (PE)
• Working knowledge of Excel, Revit, RAM Structural System and RAM Elements strongly preferred, but not required.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package based in Boston, MA. Our headquarters is located at 51 Melcher St, Boston, MA.
At H+O, you will join a team environment with experienced, talented and highly motivated engineers. Interested candidates who share our vision and meet all minimum requirements should submit their resume, cover letter and salary requirements via the link below. H+O is an equal opportunity employer.